The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in functionality too. Modern implements not only discern smoke, they will also identify increasing temperature levels. If they are triggered, your monitoring professionals are immediately alerted. They can even be programmed to forward notifications straight to your mobile device.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Birmingham?
When a crisis strikes, you will have a lot to do simply making sure your little ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance in place that can promptly confirm the alarm and contact emergency services in your name is just a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Birmingham:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring experts immediately
- You are called to authenticate the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals are unable to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services right away
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the dispatch of the fire department, take place rapidly. As you gather up your loved ones to exit the house, first responders are likely already answering the call. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these advantages:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Greater chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which component was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to know that catastrophes can occur at any time. Imagine accidentally leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a pet succeeds in push it over. While this event may seem unlikely, it has happened before. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Birmingham, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be safeguarded at every moment, regardless of where you are. Get started on your modern smart home right now by contacting (205) 973-4125 or submitting the form below.