After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Birmingham home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will function as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.