How does home monitoring work in Birmingham?
After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Birmingham home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will function as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis happens when you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Birmingham home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this convenient, centralized command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring team
- You can call for assistance with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a disaster strikes, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Birmingham security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and request a comprehensive Birmingham smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to boost the protection of your home, place a call to (205) 973-4125 or complete the following form to begin.