Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Birmingham?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your precious little one. You spent hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even capped off the space with a row of stuffed animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it a step further and use the tools at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Birmingham, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Birmingham are perfect baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and every one of your components via a single app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind knowing you can check in on your little one from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-definition footage of your baby. You are even able to view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can take advantage of the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is done and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered notifications sent right to your phone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this feature is typically for older kids, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single press of a button, your child can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific perk. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it might be a tad stuffy in the room, you can change the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can use two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with one mobile app.
Design Your Birmingham smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Birmingham smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (205) 973-4125 today and explore how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.