Features to look for in a home security camera in Birmingham
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing a prowler wishes for This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you customize your home security system. Even though independent cameras can be of use when set up properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your home’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Birmingham? You’ll be glad to find these vital elements include more conveniences than previous iterations. You can view live streams from interior cameras or warn those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. And you can control your home security cameras easily in one app.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Birmingham
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s defense to a whole new level. These crucial aspects of your security system can be found with a diverse lineup of features like bi-directional communications, video storage, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a security camera that is able to take immediate action. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form around the camera lens and a powerful warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity when zooming in on details.
- Convenient storage: Check for surveillance with recording and storage cloud options and the ability to access video right from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Birmingham are often paired to a handy app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to review real-time footage or saved segments and even arm or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send a notification to your phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detection means your cameras will activate if odd movement occurs. You’ll even get an update on your phone.
- Converse with delivery people or members of your family: Need to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional audio so you may converse with the people detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This convenience allows you to set the exact space you would like your camera to supervise. This can be helpful to limit the movement you record as you aren’t going to want updates every time a vehicle drives by on the road.
Design your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Birmingham. The only thing left to do is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Dial (205) 973-4125 to begin or submit the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation specialists.